 Town / 7362
Re: Al Macs Diner, Fall River Mass.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 18:26:35 GMT

In lugnet.town, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   In lugnet.town, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Lopes wrote:

Hey, me too:-) “I got those schleimy, (crimy!), studs on the side (see?), downright, uptight...Snotty Blues!” (‘course, I’m more of a player than composer;-)

I moved to NYC in 1990 (after a brief time in LA) to join a hair metal band. Had a lot of fun, but tired of the gypsy living....I still play (keys) and write from time to time, but much less often these days.

   Here is a link with a picture of the actual diner. http://www.shopdrivingambition.com/htmlver/lpageAAB_3p.htm

Oh, yeah. Now you need some wizard, 50’s 8 wide cars parked out front and a marquee. I have seen some really cool LED lighting kits in hobby shops that simulate neon signs-- that would be really k3Wl!

JOHN

That would be cool. Before I do much more, I need to reduce the size of it. It is just way to big compared to my other buildings.

Thanks again. Jonathan