 Town / 7237
    Re: for your W.C. —Brad Hamilton
   Pretty cool - I've tried to add toilets to my buildings, but never got to this level of sophistication. In my whole city, there is only one toilet (2nd picture on this page): (URL) I said, mine didn't turn out as well as your version. Nice work. (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.town)

        Re: for your W.C. —Brian B. Alano
   I took a look at your bathroom--not bad! My sink ended up a lot like yours, too. (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.town)