 Town / 7209
7208  |  7210
Subject:
New ferrari sets are great!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 13:32:57 GMT

(I'm not sure if this is the right group, but I can't find .racers anyware.
So just imagine the town is Monaco)

I just received the three minifig-scale Ferrari sets and I must say I'm
impressed! The details of these sets take me back to the late 80's - early 90's.
Both F1 cars realy look like the real thing, even though they are different
scales. The pit-stop has good play value.
Be warned: you'll have to apply a lot of stickers on these sets!
The two minifigs Schumacher and Barrichello have non-yellow heads. These are my
first and I must say that it takes some time to get used to seeing minifigs
without the classic yellow faces. Oh well, the other sets have 'normal'
yellowness :-)
Even though I am not a Schumacher/Ferrari-fan, I'm glad Lego teamed up with
Ferrari and designed these sets.

I hope they will come out with some other teams as well. My 8374 is now
outnumbered!

/\/\ark "vroom-vroom" de Kock