 Town / 7208
7207  |  7209
Subject:
I'm a Townie! & PaB Name Blocks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 04:28:13 GMT

I’m a Townie!

made from PaB only, with a few Make and Create parts

I love my job.

Build Stuff & Talk to People.

3ft.+ diameter trans blue 1x2’s Employee Co-Build, 6+ Large PaB Cups

da da dada da dada da dada....

PaB Name Blocks

Made with the Pick-a-Brick selection on hand from
the Lego Store at the Paramus Park Mall in N.J.,
I asked each Employee, or Model Citizen to pick
three colors from the wall of different colored bricks
and elements and I would create their names in a
basic building style as an introduction into Product Knowledge.

Some of the name blocks were built with help from kids, parents
and adults that visit the store.

Store Manager - Gayle

Assistant Store Manager - Kim

Team Lead - Serena

Team Lead - George

Model Citizen - Greg

Model Citizen - Heba

Model Citizen - Andrew
boy did I mess up that “W” or what!

Model Citizen - Becky

Model Citizen - Rosanny

Still to come, Brian, Kyle, and maybe Eric

Some of the Lego Worlds/Themes done in Letter Blocks

Racers

Explore

Clikits

I have fun everyday building new things and showing people
ways to use the bricks and elements. More to come.

Eric Sophie

Visual Coordinator
Lego Store #17
Paramus Park Mall, N.J.