 Town / 7192
Re: '50s Signs and '60s Cars (Photos)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 19:33:44 GMT

In lugnet.town, Michael Zander wrote:

There is also some sticker residue on the roof of 264 which I am unsure on how to remove without scratching the vehicle.

Try a product called “Goo Gone” for sticker residue. I have used it and it has never scratched anything. It may damage some paints so try in a hidden area first to see if it is ok with your specific item. HTH

Bob