 Town / 7181
    Re: A San Francisco Victorian —Kevin Wilson
   Roy Gal wrote in message ... (...) Very nice job, Roy. The curved arch over the upstairs window over the front door is an especially nice touch. I have this fantasy of a whole street of Lego Victorians by all the different builders who have made (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.town)

        Re: A San Francisco Victorian —Roy Gal
   (...) I think a streetful of Victorians would be very cool. I'm probably going to build a few 'siblings' for this one as well. I agree that the red is pretty garish, but many of the real ones do have red brick basements. The next one will have a (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.town)