 Town / 7181
Re: A San Francisco Victorian
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 17:21:32 GMT

Roy Gal wrote in message ...
I've completed a small, but pretty detailed, version of a San Francisco
Victorian. I used <http://www.victorianwalk.com/assets/newstickmag.gif this
picture> as a starting point. The results will be

Very nice job, Roy. The curved arch over the upstairs window over the front
door is an especially nice touch. I have this fantasy of a whole street of
Lego Victorians by all the different builders who have made one. That would
look cool!

I must say the red color for the basement doesn't work for me, though. How
about brown, grey or green instead?

Kevin
Farmhouse kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-farm.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: