 Town / 7179
Re: review of 7042 Dune Patrol
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 16:43:49 GMT

In lugnet.town, Joshua Brunstad wrote:
It's a small dune-buggy type design.
It also has one of those handle pieces you see on jetskis, but no steering
wheel. This the only thing keeping the set from achieving five stars.

You might want to revise your rating, then.  It's not a dune-buggy.  It's an
oversized quad-runner, and quads always have motorcycle-style handlebars instead
of steering wheels.  A steering wheel would have been as out of place on this as
it would on the 3-wheeler from the #7033 Armored Car Action (which is similarly
oversized).