 Town / 7177
7176  |  7178
Subject:
7-Wide Jeep
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 03:50:25 GMT

Just after Christmas, my daughter brought home a set of Clik-Its that she had gotten from her mother. For some reason, they reminded me of her Barbie Jeep, which sparked an idea for a vehicle MOC.

So I decided to make an attempt at a Barbie-style jeep that could fit two minifigs in it. Originally I had intended on using some Clik-Its for decoration, but they never actually made it into the MOC. In order to fit two minifigs side by side, I decided to build the jeep 7-wide.

I finally managed to get some decent pictures of it:

The most difficult part was coming up with a 7-wide windshield of some sort. I finally settled on building a frame using droid legs and a bar.

The next most difficult part was getting the thing away from my daughter long enough to photograph it. I guess it’s a good sign that she likes to play with it as much as she does.

Comments appreciated!

-Elroy