 Town / 7164
Re: New website "Leg@H".
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 16:03:30 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Hiroshi Ishiyama wrote:
Hello everyone!

I built the new website "Leg@H".

http://www013.upp.so-net.ne.jp/leg-h/

snip

Please tell me the visited comment.

Thank you.

Your minifig shirts are pretty cool, some interesting designs. Could you tell me
what filter you used to make the "We have a dream" wallpaper? It looks better
than any of my photoshop filters ever seem to do when I try that sort of effect.
Overall, you've got some neat stuff.

Daniel Rubin