 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1810
1809  |  1811
Subject:
New website "Leg@H".
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 13:06:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello everyone!

I built the new website "Leg@H".

http://www013.upp.so-net.ne.jp/leg-h/

There are two main contents.

Minifig Wear Project
Minifig wear project is the custom sticker which I made.
You can stick it on minifig and can play.
I am very glad, if you look at a gallery and you want it.
After this, it is due to increase more.

Wallpaper
The wallpaper which I want to use was made.
Please use it, if you are pleased in it.

Please tell me the visited comment.

Thank you.