 Town / 7123
    3 Skyscrapers —Paul Janssen
   At last weekends GATS show, I showed my 3 skyscapers for the first time. Besides John Bucy's LeVeque tower that we have showed before, we complemented the Columbus OH skyline with: Huntington Center: (URL) Vern Riffe Building: (URL) Borden Building: (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX) !

        Re: 3 Skyscrapers —Douglas Brod
   (...) Hi, I think these look great! I grew up in Columbus, and instantly recognized the LeVeque Tower and Huntington building at least. Thanks especially for the interior shots showing how these were constructed (that's a lot of sand red and (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

        Re: 3 Skyscrapers —Paul Janssen
   (...) Thanks. One Nationwide plaza is "only" 148 meters tall, so it is the 6th tallest currently in Columbus. The tallest is the Rhodes Office tower, at 191 meters. This would be around 35 bricks taller than the Huntington is. The plus sude of this (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)