 Town / 710
  Re: Incredible Shrinking Disease

I suspect that town sets don't appeal to children as much as some of the other "trendy" product lines like Star Wars. Town is probably seen as "booring." Kids want what they see on TV. I remember the early 90's catalogs when they had tons of town (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Incredible Shrinking Disease

(...) There may be truth in that but it does not explain why kids immediatley start building things they see in everyday life. It seems that someone, somewhere in Lego has taken advice that only trendy product lines will sell. Yes, kids (and the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)