 Town / 7056
  Re: New MOC: Market Building 'De Korenbeurs'

In lugnet.general, Eric Brok wrote: (snip) I got a chance to see this model up close and in person at LEGOWORLD. While the presentation on the site is great (it's another one of Eric's gems, he really does do great model presentations!) no amount of (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Market Building 'De Korenbeurs'

(...) Thanks, Larry. I'm impressed you remember some of those details from when you saw the model in real life a couple of months ago. Eric (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)