 Town / 7021
  Re: MAALFD (LEGO® Fire departments)

(...) The MAALFD site hasn't been updated for almost a year....and some of the departments haven't been updated even before that. There has been talk of starting another site....but not much has come from it. Do you have your own fire department? Is (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MAALFD (LEGO® Fire departments)

(...) Tom we really should get a new one up & running... Josh (20 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MAALFD (LEGO® Fire departments)

(...) Hi, Yup. I've just started it. I got inspired by the MAALFD website. I have posted a few pictures of some sets i have. Just got a new digital foto camera and i'm still experimenting with it.... The Fire brigade is the WCFB - Westland City Fire (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MAALFD (LEGO® Fire departments)

To Whom it Concerns: I have cleared the broken links from the MAALFD's site. If you have a fire department site, please email it to me. If you have sent it over the last year, please re-sent. Thank you, -Shane Brick City Fire Dept. (20 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MAALFD (LEGO® Fire departments)

(...) Hey, YOU"RE ALIVE ! Hahaha, great ! Where have you been so long ?! gr Martin WCFB (20 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MAALFD (LEGO® Fire departments)

Welcome Back Aaron (Kyola Fire & Rescue) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MAALFD (LEGO® Fire departments)

(...) Well still no answer from Shane. I have send numerous emails to join the MAALFD, but no reaction. Also did i send several emails about broken links etc. but again : no reaction. Also, no changes to the website after the 17th of January. Maybe (...) (20 years ago, 15-Feb-04, to lugnet.town)