 Town / 7016
  Re: BrickTopia Liquid Cathedral (New MOC)

Brad you have really outdone yourself here. I really love the center piece flower type tower, dunno what you call it. I can't wait to see it in person. Well done! Scott (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: BrickTopia Liquid Cathedral (New MOC)

(...) Thanks - This cathedral is mainly Gothic in style, but the big dome in the center is more characteristic of Baroque styles (like St Peters Basillica in Rome). The big "flower" thing on top just kind of took shape progressively as I was trying (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.town)