 Town / 7017
Re: BrickTopia Liquid Cathedral (New MOC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 17:39:46 GMT

In lugnet.town, Scott Costello wrote:
Brad you have really outdone yourself here. I really love the center piece
flower type tower, dunno what you call it. I can't wait to see it in person.
Well done!

Thanks - This cathedral is mainly Gothic in style, but the big dome in the
center is more characteristic of Baroque styles (like St Peters Basillica in
Rome).  The big "flower" thing on top just kind of took shape progressively as I
was trying to dress up the dome.