 Town / 701
  Rubber brick!

Hello all, i'm after advice, does anyone know a lego set that includes a red 2x4 rubber brick?! I have one, its not quite the same red as normal bricks, and this brick has three small holes on the underside, but anyone have any idea which set(s) (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Rubber brick!

(...) Do you think perhaps this could be one a Lego pencil eraser? The Lego Outlet store in Potomac Mills mall sells such things. Will (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Rubber brick!

(...) Its possible I guess Will!! It just seems to have more of a building purpose than a erasing one! (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Rubber brick!

Will Middelaer wrote in message ... (...) I'd have to agree with Will on this one. I got three of them from a guy I did a deal with a couple of years ago and while they're the same dimensions as their ABS cousins, you'd quickly wear out the rubber (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Rubber brick!

(...) I won a bag full of Lego items recently and I received a "blue" rubber brick. It's just a novelty eraser. David Williams dwilliams@perthmail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)