 Town / 712
Re: Rubber brick!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 23:56:49 GMT

In lugnet.town, Michael Fawcett writes:
Hello all, i'm after advice, does anyone know a lego set that includes a red
2x4 rubber brick?! I have one, its not quite the same red as normal bricks,
and this brick has three small holes on the underside, but anyone have any
idea which set(s) have a piece like this? any help is appreciated!

I won a bag full of Lego items recently and I received a "blue" rubber brick.
It's just a novelty eraser.

David Williams
dwilliams@perthmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cove/3396