 Town / 700
  Re: Lego town set that never made the cut!

(...) Of course I'm entitled to my opinion. That's why I said it. But when you say the Town Jr. Wheels, I am not sure on what you're talking about. Does that include the wheels on, for example, the Octan Gas Transit Truck, the Indy Transport Truck, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Lego town set that never made the cut!

(...) Brendan, I meant the NON variety of wheels! They look great on trucks and tractor trailers but thats about it (2148,3442, colorline etc.). I wish that they would get back into the car wheels like what is on the 6655,6634,6694 ect. The wheel (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)