 Town / 70
  New Extreme Team Sets?

I recently found at a store near me the following two Extreme Team sets. They don't seem to be in any of my S&H catalogs that I have, nor are they in the regular LEGO catalogs that come with new sets. I have thought that perhaps these are some type (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New Extreme Team Sets?

(...) Yup!--it looks like they're some kind of promo item... According to Huw Millington's promotional sets database, (URL) is another version of 2849, and 1088 is another version of 2886. I like the ET logo there on the 1088 photo -- it looks like (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.promo)