 Town / 6951
Re: Postal truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 14:35:53 GMT

In lugnet.town, William R. Ward wrote:
I have designed a new MOC, a United States Postal Service delivery truck.

Bill - Thanks for sharing the nifty model.  I'm currently in the middle of a
train show weekend here in Richmond, Virginia and you've just made me aware of
something I forgot to add to our Brickmond layout - the corner mailboxes and the
postpeople!

I think by our next show - thanks to you and Jeff (enjoyed his pic also) - we'll
have a couple of postal trucks out on the streets of Brickmond.

Thanks again for sharing your creations.

Greg