 Town / 6916
  Victorian Trolley Custom

I don't usually build Town customs, or even in minifig scale at all; but, here's my attempt at a trolley. I tried to give it a Victorian feel. As for the overall shape, my only references/inspirations were a nice picture I happened to find on the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Nov-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Victorian Trolley Custom

Mike Crowley wrote in message ... (...) here's (...) Very cute Mike! I especially like the chassis... lots of very mechanical-looking greeblies and it's a very appropriate use of the oily dark grey color! Kevin ---...--- Railroad Depot kit: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 22-Nov-03, to lugnet.town)