 Town / 6911
Re: Art Museum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 13:26:20 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Amy Hughes wrote:
This is an art museum I'm taking to GATS Fort Worth tomorrow. Landscaping
still to be done but the building is complete...

That's a great looking building Amy.  Are you going to do any detailing on the
inside - show off some great works of plastic art?

Of the detailing work on the building I'm most impressed with the way you used
the underside of the 2x2 plate as a decorative element and also the way you have
the 1x1 plates turned 45 degrees so that they're "diamond-shaped."  Those
details look great - totally inspirational.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.  Have fun at GATS!

Greg