 Town / 6837
Re: New MOC - '30s Golden-T Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 07:22:46 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Brian Bessemer wrote:

<snipp>

Let me know what you think...

<http://www.brickmonster.com/brickmodels/model.asp?model_id=7>

Hi Brian!

I like it although there is something wrong about the rear of the car, it looks
kinda' like a soap box racer (a cool soap box racer but still)? I can't put my
finger on the exact problem but it might be that the rear tires are to narrow?

Try to put these babies on and see what happens:
http://peeron.com/inv/parts/6594

Other then that; Thumbs up and a big smile!

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe