 Technic / 11552
Re: New MOC - '30s Golden-T Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 16:02:21 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:

I like it although there is something wrong about the rear of the car, it looks
kinda' like a soap box racer (a cool soap box racer but still)? I can't put my
finger on the exact problem but it might be that the rear tires are to narrow?

Try to put these babies on and see what happens:
http://peeron.com/inv/parts/6594

You might be right on that... I've been thinking for a while now that the wheels
in general might be too small, especially in the rear. 'looks like I'm going to
have to hunt down some new wheels on bricklink or just ask for sets with larger
wheels for x-mas.

Thanks,
Brian