 Town / 6773
  Mystery Legoland Hospital from 1978?

OK, I'm guessing this was simply an unreleased set, but just to be sure, I figured I'd post an all-too-familiar scan from the good ol' 1978 LEGO catalog (the Town layout) and ask everyone if they've ever seen this COOL-looking Hospital set released (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Mystery Legoland Hospital from 1978?

Yeah, it's a mystery. Left unsolved (not even cracked a teeny bit) (URL) hospital in the Idea Book 6000 is not even close, but hospital stickers are included. And I just noticed a detail on page 15. (First hospital appearance... the town is growing (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Mystery Legoland Hospital from 1978?

(...) Dave, You aren't the only one who has pondered this one. See the thread from November 2002 (URL) It even goes back as far as March 2000 (URL) The world may never know... (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Mystery Legoland Hospital from 1978?

(URL) (...) All righty...thanks for those thread links. I dug around for some but was obviously not diggy enough! Sorry for re-opening an old can o' worms... :o) --Dave (jot and jab) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Mystery Legoland Hospital from 1978?

Me too! thanks! It was good to read those. I think that there is someone out there who knows the story. Ask Redini. Pester the people who post the archive photos on Lego.com. Bug Brad Justus. (If anyone would have a copy...) Query Jake McKee, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Mystery Legoland Hospital from 1978?

In lugnet.town, Erik Olson wrote: <<snipp>> (...) You mean those that needed to be filled via eBay? :) I read somewhere here on Lugnet that they had not kept a MISB-copy of each set so they had to go to eBay etc. to dig them out. (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Mystery Legoland Hospital from 1978?

(...) In one of these topics there's a link to a scan of a '79 catalog: (URL) Another thing that got my attention is that the baseplates of the police HQ and the fire HQ are not lined up at the rear, but seem to perfectly line up at the front. Was (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)