 Town / 6774
Re: Mystery Legoland Hospital from 1978?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 03:04:47 GMT

Yeah, it’s a mystery.

Left unsolved (not even cracked a teeny bit) http://news.lugnet.com/inst/?n=123&t=i&v=a

the hospital in the Idea Book 6000 is not even close, but hospital stickers are included.

And I just noticed a detail on page 15. (First hospital appearance... the town is growing fast!) While Bill & Mary’s house burns, a lone figure with a yellow light peeks from their garage. This guy is not one of the construction workers employed just a page earlier! The keystone cops never get a sight of this guy.

Also funny, the garage has been rotated 180 degrees at this point. The house and garage seem to move quite a lot in order to be always visible from the town!

-Erik