 Town / 6603
6602  |  6604
Subject:
Tanks, tanks, tanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 18:58:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here’s a few MOCs I’ve taken pictures of recently. As the subject might indicate, most of it is about tanks.

A tracked APC, a Heavy Equipment Transporter (a knockoff of the real life M1000HETS (beware pop-ups)), a tracked recovery vehicle (another knockoff, this time of the M88A1 Hercules (%@!#!! popups)), a police-themed APC (which I just made up ), and the tank that I started off with in the first place, Plastic Slug, which some of you might recognize from the arcade series Metal Slug.

Most of these models are several months if not close to over a year old, but I haven’t taken pictures of them until now.

Oh yeah, and check out the Pizzabunker!