 Town / 659
Re: The Mystery of the non existent Hospital
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 23:41:28 GMT

In lugnet.town, Sanjay D'Souza writes:
While perusing a 1979 US LEGO catalogue the other day I came across the
following page.  Nothing too unusual about it except that it features a set
that I've never seen listed on Lugnet or anywhere else for that matter.

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/1979/c79us/c79us-11.html

Was the hospital ever sold in the US?  While it looks very dated by
standards set in the late 80's early 90's it still an interesting set
nonetheless.

Wow, ya-mon, that looks a *lot* like a real set!  Even looks like it's got a
helicopter landing pad on the roof.  Wouldn't it be cool if 626 (a 1978 set)
was that helicopter?  :-)

--Todd