 Town / 6531
  Re: New Yorks Flatiron building

(...) Hi Chris, Not a bad take on a tough subject. The Flatiron Building is my favorite building in NYC. It is 6 blocks up 5th Ave from where I work, I walk by it all the time. I had considered building it at one point but chickened out when I (...) (21 years ago, 8-Aug-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New Yorks Flatiron building

(...) Ya I have nver been happy with the ground floor but it's lego do I can still change it :-) (...) It came out better then I expected....I may make more :-) (...) Don't I wish!! Chris (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.town)