 Town / 6523
  Set #590, which ladder type?

I recently obtained a LEGO lot that contained parts from a #590 Engine Co No. 9 ((URL)) Among the parts missing were the ladders. Which ladder type, two-piece or three-piece does this set use? The inventory on Peeron indicate three-piece, using two (...) (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Set #590, which ladder type?

(...) Oddly enough, both are correct :-) There's the two piece ladder on the truck and a single section hanging on the wall outside the apparatus bay. HTH, Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Set #590, which ladder type?

(...) Are they composed of sections from a three piece ladder (parts 850, 851 and/or 852) or a two piece ladder (parts x569 and x570*)? *BrickLink parts bb18a and bb18b, combined part bb18c01. Erik (21 years ago, 8-Aug-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Set #590, which ladder type?

(...) Erik, As I look at my set now, it appears that the single section ladder is part 850. The two piece ladder is the combined bb18c01, or just an 850 and 851 put together...they are probably identical. I've got a three piece ladder too and the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Aug-03, to lugnet.town)