 Town / 6525
Re: Set #590, which ladder type?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 23:57:51 GMT

I recently obtained a LEGO lot that contained parts from a #590 Engine
Co No. 9 (<http://guide.lugnet.com/set/590>) Among the parts missing
were the ladders.  Which ladder type, two-piece or three-piece does this
set use?  The inventory on Peeron indicate three-piece, using two outer
and one inner section (don't see how that would work,) The instructions
seem to show two-piece. Which is it?

Oddly enough, both are correct :-)

There's the two piece ladder on the truck and a single section hanging on
the wall outside the apparatus bay.

HTH,
Will

Bricksburg Fire Department: http://www.bricksburg.org