 Town / 6502
    Danish miniland-scale double deck bus —Esben Kolind
   Hi, My most recent creation: A double deck bus from the Copenhagen metropolitan area. This particular line takes passengers from the city center to the airport. All pictures can be found at: (URL) model is built in miniland scale (or very close to) (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build) !

        Re: Danish miniland-scale double deck bus —Jennifer Clark
   "Esben Kolind" <esben_kolind@excite.com> wrote in message (...) :-) Looks good, the decals are a nice touch and the bus makes a great subject for modelling. My only negative comment would be that the wheel hubs seem to protrude too much, they should (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)