 Town / 6502
6501  |  6503
Subject:
Danish miniland-scale double deck bus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 15:30:44 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi,

My most recent creation: A double deck bus from the Copenhagen metropolitan
area. This particular line takes passengers from the city center to the airport.

All pictures can be found at:

The model is built in miniland scale (or very close to) and can drive using a
new 9V engine (it doesn't turn). It also features two electrical front lights
and four electrical rear lights.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/esbenkolind/HT-bilevelBus/lightback.jpg

The model is built from modules (the front, back, sides and roof) and can easily
be taken apart. Notice how the sides are completely turned 90 degrees and the
lower part of the front is built upside down...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/esbenkolind/HT-bilevelBus/frontleft2.jpg

Pictures of the real bus can be found here:

So, what do you think of it? I'd like to hear any comment you might have :-)

Best regards

Esben Kolind
Copenhagen, Denmark