 Town / 6489
    Vote for policeman or firefighter! —Terry Prosper
   Hi guys ! First, let me state one very important thing : I'm writing this as a town-theme lovger, not as the Minifig Hall of Fame webmaster. I don't tamper with the results and I'm not neutral. I do it as honestly as possible, but I reserve myself (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.town)