 Town / 6489
6488  |  6490
Subject:
Vote for policeman or firefighter!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 21:57:49 GMT

Hi guys !

First, let me state one very important thing : I'm writing this as a town-theme
lovger, not as the Minifig Hall of Fame webmaster.  I don't tamper with the
results and I'm not neutral.  I do it as honestly as possible, but I reserve
myself the right to vote and lobby for my favorites, just as anyone can do.

This being said, I strongly encourage you guys to vote massivelt for Classic
Policeman or Classic Firefighter in this month's poll.
http://www.rotule.qc.ca/mhof/hof3.shtml
I myself always vote for C. Firefighter.

Since this month there will be 2 winners, it's the time or never to make a "tour
de force" and make them enter the MHoF together.  You can vote once a day, so at
30 votes a head, we can easily do it.  Put the link in your favorites and go
vote when you check your emails or come here to see the latest news.  It takes
only 3 seconds do so and it's for a good cause.  Are we really going to let
Castle or Space have another winner?

Well, if they do, good for them :-)
But I'd rather see Classic Firefighter win.  He was my first minifig so I have
fond memories of him.

Have fun voting and take a look at our humor section too!

Terry
Town fan