 Town / 6488
Re: Courthouse and More
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 00:55:33 GMT

Stephen:

I'm a bit behind in reading posts so I apologize for my delinquent reply.  I
like the portico with the grey columns and also the striped flag on top.

One suggestion I have is to double up on the windows (stack another 1x3x4
classic window on top of the first one) and, in general, raise the height of
the building.  Many classical style buildings have extra high first floors.

Thanks for sharing.

Tim

"Stephen Bishop" <sjbishop@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hi all,

I posted this a few months back but got no response, so I thought I would • try
again.

Here are a few town buildings:

A Court House:
<link>http://www.geocities.com/athosall4_1/Town1.html