 Town / 6436
  Re: Minifig Hall of Fame

(...) What can I say? I think this is the first time a website inspires a MOC, isn't it ? Anyways, I'm awfully proud of it, even though I had nothing to do with the MOC itself :-) What is that panel with my MHoF logo on it? is it trans-plastic or (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Minifig Hall of Fame

(...) Glad you like it Terry. I love your site, and almost always participate in the humor section voting, and minifig voting. When I finished the Hall, I realized I didn't own all of the electees. Thus, in order to put at least some figs in there, (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.town)