 Town / 6407
  Re: BFD Engine 1 Gets Super-Sized

That is a neat deck gun, I like it & think I may have to use it!! That has to be the 1st truck I've seen with that size tire that look really good. I also have pile of Fire MOC's that need about 10 peices each before I take pictures. Josh (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: BFD Engine 1 Gets Super-Sized

(...) has to (...) Thanks Josh. I've always thought that the town wheels looked too small for sixbys, especially on tillers or trucks with a wide wheelbase. I'm not overly fond of the freestyle wheels and axles, but I've gotten used to them. (...) (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.town)