 Town / 6400
    Re: BFD Engine 1 Gets Super-Sized —Will Hess
   (...) As a matter of fact, they're entirely cosmetic since I use up the potential storage space to produce a half-stud inset. Making them functional wouldn't be too hard though. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: BFD Engine 1 Gets Super-Sized —Allan Bedford
   (...) See, even when I'm wrong... I'm wrong. ;) (...) I used the 1/2 stud inset on my Pumper #3 recently, to allow for the rigid hoses and the extension ladder: (URL) from the back of the cab to the very end of the truck is inset, with the exception (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.town)