 Town / 6397
  Re: BFD Engine 1 Gets Super-Sized

(...) After I wrote this I thought that even though we don't see them open in your render, it's likely that you used that type of door for it's funtional value, rather than it's exact appearance. Is that a fair statement? :) Regards, Allan B. (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: BFD Engine 1 Gets Super-Sized

(...) As a matter of fact, they're entirely cosmetic since I use up the potential storage space to produce a half-stud inset. Making them functional wouldn't be too hard though. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: BFD Engine 1 Gets Super-Sized

(...) See, even when I'm wrong... I'm wrong. ;) (...) I used the 1/2 stud inset on my Pumper #3 recently, to allow for the rigid hoses and the extension ladder: (URL) from the back of the cab to the very end of the truck is inset, with the exception (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.town)