 Town / 6385
    MOC: Mansion in sand red and tan —Esben Kolind
   Hi, For the last year or so I've been collecting different bulk packages including roof bricks, fences, bushes, transparent panels, small white windows and bricks in the "new" colors dark grey, sand red, tan and braun. Now, I've put it all together (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc) !

        Re: MOC: Mansion in sand red and tan —Amy Hughes
   (...) Your money was well-spent on off-color bricks. Your mansion looks great in these colors. Amy (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.town)