 Town / 6359
Re: miniland scale models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 05:29:28 GMT

In lugnet.town, Joshua Brunstad wrote:
   Hey guys, I want to build miniland scale,but I don’t know exactly how to approach it. I can build the figures,but I can’t do the cars or buildings very well. I don’t have much attention to detail.

My advice (in no particular order)

1. Win the lottery

2. If you don’t play the lottery, be born rich.

3. If you weren’t born rich, sell lots of blood.

4. If you are anemic, marry somebody very tolerant and rich.

5. If you have children, sell them.

6. Sell a kidney on Ebay (don’t worry; you carry a spare)

7. Discover large deposit of crude oil in your backyard, use money to buy LEGO.

8. Invent cold fusion, and use money as suggested in number 7.

9. Pay more attention to detail.

10. Dream on.

JOHN