 Town / 6296
Re: 8363 Baja Desert Racers At Shop@Home, also 8365 Tuneable Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 22:40:01 GMT

Forgot to mention that the 8365 Tuneable Racer is also for pre-order, it will
ship by July 9th, 2003. This set has 200 pieces for $69.99 USD.
Here is a ling to 8365:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=8365
And here is the link for 8363:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=8363&CatID=%7B4BE24985%2D17DB%2D4871%2DAC78%2D34BEA3F49E9C%7D