 Town / 6291
6290  |  6292
Subject:
8363 Baja Desert Racers At Shop@Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 19:02:06 GMT

Sorry I posted it here but I can't find a Racers discussion place. I noticed
that 8363 Baja Desert Racers is available at Shop@Home in Canada and U.S.A. The
set seems pretty cool. I first thought this would be an RC set but I noticed
later that it has Pull Back Motor #7. 319 pieces for $39.99 USD seems pretty
reasonable. It is a good thing that two cars were put in one, so there would be
more playbility in the set. Any comments ot thoughts?

Steve M. "Wolf Hunter"