 Town / 6273
  Re: Two new cars

Whoa! That little yellow sports car is really cool! If I may suggest, I think it would be super cool if you posted instructions for it and post them to Jakes Building Portal Contest. (URL) I hadn't noticed your Moonbase before, interesting design. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Two new cars

(...) I do have a CAD file for it. I might just do that, but later - I've finally started clicking bricks together again after what must be weeks of no building. (...) Thanks. It was fun to build. I'd never built anything that large or involved (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)