 Town / 6269
  Re: Two new cars

(...) Allister, These are great, you've really put a lot of details into a small package. I like the pipes on the Hot Wheel style car, why didn't I think of that? Thanks, George (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Two new cars

(...) thanks to you too. Allister (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)