 Town / 6255
  Re: There's a place that I travel when i want to roam...

JEB, this is an outstanding moc, the kind that appeals to me because it is a 'slice of life'. The hill really gives a deceptive feeling of scale, I was very surpised to see the pull-back photos that show the entire project. I had pictured it as much (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: There's a place that I travel when i want to roam...

Thanks Keith, i had mapped out a 3x3 (48x48 baseplate), and i thought i had a considerable collection, but ran out of yellow,black,red,white just for the structure underneath. 2 was all i could muster:) I'm working on a castle now, trying to keep (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.town)