 Town / 6075
    Re: UMC Hospital open for business —Roy Gal
   Cool! I really enjoy seeing buildings that include the surrounding areas, like parking lots, docks, etc. It's a lot of work, and space, to include all those details. Plus, your hospital has the real look of a modern hospital, with all the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: UMC Hospital open for business —Keith Goldman
   (...) Roy, thanks for the feedback. When I was building UMC your hospital was one that I looked at for inspiration and just to see what had already been done. I thought your interiors were excellent, and the exterior seemed to have a European (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.town)